A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Hux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Hux, Neurological Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Hux graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Hux DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Hux practice?
- Dr. Frank Hux has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Hux practices Neurological Surgery near Independence, MO.
See Independence Surgeons.