A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Hux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Hux, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Hux graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Independence Regional Health Center
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 5 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Hux practice?
Dr. Frank Hux practices Neurological Surgery near Independence, MO.
See Independence Surgeons.