Dr. Frank Hux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Hux?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2017

Thanks for making me disabled!

After 5 surgeries (4 that could have been avoided had Dr Hux used a current MRI for surgery) I am now permanently disabled and suffer from back pain on a daily basis. Dr Hux is incompetent as a surgeon and arrogant as an individual. If I could rate less than a ONE STAR, I would.

May 4th, 2017

Beware! Worst experience EVER. Check casenet.org for legit info.

Spinal infection

October 13th, 2016

time spent with me

I think Dr. Hux did a wonderful job explaining thing and going over all the details with me.. He is a great doctor ...

August 16th, 2012

Awesome

Dr. Hux is great, he pulled me out of my room and went over my MRI with me directly showed me the herniated disk and the exact nerve it was pinching causing the pain and numbness. I will go back to him everytime I have any back problems. He genuinely cares about all of his patients and has a great sense of humor.

July 11th, 2011

Very pleased with lumbar surgery

Dr. Hux would only do my complex long overdue lumbar spine surgery after consulting with an older more experienced spine surgeon which I think is very good. The other surgeon, Dr. Wilkenson, was in the OR to help as it was a long complicated surgery. They also had to bring me thru an unexpected reaction to the anesthetic and a somewhat expected morphine overdose because I had been taking Percocet for years when the pain was severe. However I now need curvical surgery and Dr. Hux has listened to my daughter's wish that I not be allowed to have this operation even tho he knows I do not have guardian and she has no say so over me whatsoever. This leads me to feel he doesn't really feel he can do the surgery. So why doesn't he hand me over to one of the other surgeons on the team? I also heard some mumbled talk about not knowing if the operation would really help me. Not directly from Dr. Hux tho. I give him a big thumbs up.

March 2nd, 2011

Satisfied Patient

The best decision of my life, and I do mean life as he literally saved it. I was told by many that I would not make it but Dr Hux too me to surgery twice despite my brain bleeding all over the place from coumadin and he saved my life. I owe everything to this man. He is great. Forget about all the bullcrap, you want a doctor that puts everything aside to take care of you despite his own personal life, this is the doctor that could save your life. I found out later that the night he came in for the second time it was his wifes birthday celebration that he left to do so..... May god bless them both....Thank you.

November 25th, 2016