A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Iacovone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Iacovone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacovone
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Iacovone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Iacovone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacovone graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Iacovone has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Michael Iacovone MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Iacovone practice?
- Dr. Frank Iacovone has 8 office locations.
Dr. Frank Iacovone practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.