Dr. Frank Michael Iacovone MD is male, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Iacovone is Excellent. Dr. Iacovone has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Iacovone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Catheterization and Heart Catheterization.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacovone graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iacovone has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacovone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Iacovone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Iacovone practice?
Dr. Frank Iacovone practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Iacovone, Dr. Frankie Iacovone, Dr. Francesco Iacovone, Dr. Francis Iacovone