A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Iber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iber
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Iber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis A
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Portal Hypertension
- Stomach Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Toxic Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iber graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Iber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Lynn Iber MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Iber practice?
- Dr. Frank Iber has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Iber practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, IL.
See Riverside Internists.