A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Iber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iber
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Iber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Iber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis A
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Portal Hypertension
- Stomach Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Toxic Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iber graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Iber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Lynn Iber MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Iber practice?
- Dr. Frank Iber has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Iber practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, IL.
See Riverside Internists.