A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Frank Iber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Iber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis A
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Portal Hypertension
- Stomach Diseases
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Toxic Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iber graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Iber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital