A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Casella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Casella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casella graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Casella has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Hospital
- West Hudson Hospital
- Cathedral Health Care System - Saint Michael`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Casella DO is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Casella practice?
- Dr. Frank Casella has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Casella practices General Practice near Sparta, NJ.
See Sparta Primary Care Doctors.