Dr. Frank Ferraro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Ferraro?

Great experience

Posted on August 24th, 2016

We had a very positive experience with Dr. Ferrara. Last summer my 12 year old daughter had an otoplasty (ear pinning). Dr. Ferrara was thorough in explaining the procedure in detail, the pre-op instructions & what to expect afterwards. The procedure went smoothly at the surgical center & Dr. Ferrara kept us informed during the surgery. Afterwards, my daughter had more pain than anticipated & Dr. Ferarra was very responsive & accessible in order to alleviate her pain. We are very happy with the results & would happily recommend Dr. Ferrara.

Posted on July 7th, 2016

He's just a wonderful Doctor. He makes you feel comfortable and he's work is amazing.

Extremely pleased breast reduction patient

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I suffered from chronic back pain since the mid 1980's. I had 2 lumbar surgeries and began suffering from herniated discs in the cervical spine. I was convinced, as were my doctors that my breasts were causing my pain. I began investigating surgeons and was given Dr. Ferraro's name by a former patient. I knew immediately that he was the right doctor for me. He thoroughly explained the entire process. His mild manner made me feel comfortable. He and his office staff went "to bat" for me with my insurance company. I had my surgery and felt immediate relief in my back...I was and am thrilled. I am healing well and love the outcome of my surgery. I am pleased with the shape and size of my breasts. I highly recommend Dr. Ferraro!!!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2014

Outstanding results with breast augmentation, would recommend him to all

Very Happy Patient

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I wasn't sure of having plastic surgery but when i met Dr. Ferraro and his staff I was certain he was right for me. I so happy and satisfied after having my procedure with him and would recommend him to everyone considering plastic surgery.

Posted on July 2nd, 2013

Real bad bedside manner. Sometimes I wasn't sure if he was awake when he was talking with me. If you want implants, he seems to spend a lot of time with the patient. If you have an injury and want some real input in how it is going to heal or what your options are, he is not your guy.

Amazing doctor. Great results.

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Finally decided to do tummy tuck. Dr. Ferraro was very nice and seemed to understand my concerns.But the result is very poor.Left with the same problem plus now I have a belly button above the pubic area. Scheduled revision surgery with other plastic surgeon.Don't go to this doctor, because you need the good result, but not nice conversation

Wonderful doctor!!

Posted on April 19th, 2012

I'm a 31 year old female and was not happy with the long term results from my first surgery that was performed by another surgeon. One night I was researching my condition (lateral breast implant displacement) and I came across Dr. Ferraro's website. I decided to email him with a few questions I had and was looking forward to a reply email over the next few days. To my surprise Dr. Ferraro called me within minutes of receiving my email and answered so many of my questions! The following morning his receptionist, Nicole called me to schedule my first consult. Within the first 5 minutes of my consultation with Dr. Ferraro I knew I wanted and needed him to be my surgeon. He went over my options and walked me through what he would do to generate the results I so desperately wanted. I met with him a total of 3 times prior to scheduling my surgery and during each visit I never once felt rushed. He really did make me feel like I was his No. 1 patient! The day of my surgery Dr. Ferraro was wonderful! He knew exactly what to say to keep me calm and he explained the procedure one last time and made sure I was as comfortable as possible. After my surgery Dr. Ferraro came into my recovery room to personally check on me, he even called me that same evening just to make sure I was doing well. My recovery went pretty smoothly. Whenever I had a question Dr. Ferraro was just a call away!! He didn't hesitate to provide me with his personal cell phone number so that I could reach him with any questions or concerns. His response time was unbelievable! He would always return my call and email within minutes!!! I knew from pictures and testimonials that he was an exceptional plastic surgeon. However, I am here to write that he is additionally exceptional when it comes to revisions. Obviously breast augmentation revisions are much more complicated for a surgeon than an initial/first time augmentation. I can't stress enough how wonderful this doctor is! I am now 2 months post op and couldn't be happier with my results, he exceeded my expectations! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ferraro to anyone looking for a wonderful plastic surgeon. Throughout this whole process Dr. Ferraro and Nicole have always been professional and a pleasure deal with.

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Best doctor and plastic surgeon. Entirely satisfied.

Excellent!!!! Highly Recommended!

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Dr. Ferraro is a wonderful doctor and I am extremely happy with my surgery. He came recommended from professionals in the medical field and I am very pleased with the whole process. He does not hesitate to answer any questions that you may have to make you feel more comfortable about your surgery. Also, the recovery period was much better than I had anticipated because of Dr. Ferraro's expertise. I highly recommend Dr. Ferraro. He is very patient friendly.

Excellent

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Had to have my earlobe repaired & very happy with my experience here.