Dr. Frank King MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Mission Viejo, CA

March 3rd, 2017
T here is no one better evo is up on the latest greatest options out there for treatment he will answer ash and all your questions I will never go anywhere else or refer anyone else he is the best of you any to get better

March 11th, 2014
worse off then when I started 2yrs ago
After months of increasing pain I finally dragged out of him that he had made a big change to his practice and was not informed. He was no longer going to treat me with the same meds he used prescribe because he now prefers IT pain pumps. I was forced to come up with other possible options on my own because a pain pump should only be used after all options have been exhausted. Sadly, I could not rely on his ability to treat me and in the end I could no longer trust him. I only wish I knew about this change months ago. Now I have nerve pain coming from 3 areas due to months of increasing pain and muscle tension. I am now trying to repair the damage caused by his poor decisions and inability to understand the situation and do what’s best for the patient, not what’s best for his practice (i.e pain pump!!!).

June 10th, 2012
Without knowing/remembering my history he lambasted both me and my PCP for the results of an endocrinologic condition that I have had no control of for the past 2 1/2 years. Ironically, he shoved a piece of paper in my hands and told me to Google another condition he assumes I have. I think HE should Google my confirmed condition.