Learn more about Dr. Frank Vittimberga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Vittimberga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Vittimberga, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vittimberga graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vittimberga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vittimberga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Vittimberga practice?
Dr. Frank Vittimberga practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, and Cardiovascular Disease near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Surgeons, Cambridge General Practitioners, and Cambridge Cardiologists.