A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Jahns is Good. Dr. Jahns has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Jahns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahns graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jahns has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olympic Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jahns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Jahns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Jahns practice?
Dr. Frank Jahns practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sequim, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA and Port Angeles, WA.
See Sequim Internists and Sequim Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Jahns, Dr. Francis Jahns, Dr. Francisco Jahns, Dr. Frankie Jahns