A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Jahns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Jahns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jahns
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jahns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Jahns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahns graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Jahns has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olympic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Henry Jahns MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Jahns practice?
- Dr. Frank Jahns has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Jahns practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sequim, WA.
See Sequim Internists and Sequim Gastroenterologists.