A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Jevnikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Jevnikar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Jevnikar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jevnikar graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jevnikar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank W Jevnikar MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Jevnikar practice?
- Dr. Frank Jevnikar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Jevnikar practices Urology near Willoughby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH and Chardon, OH.
See Willoughby Urologists.