Dr. Frank Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Panama City, FL

3.0

November 24th, 2016
Collaspe Lung
I went in hospital for shoulder surgery, When he came in he the dr. jones gave me too much anethesia, the nurse was seeing that the patient oxygen level was down too too low, the doctor never came in the room. Never took care of my father and the nurse never left the room, My father had a collaspe lung,blood pressure was all mess up, he had to stay in hospital alot longer due to his surgery with the dr.jones giving him to much anethesia on the table. This Doctor does not need no license. Records prove it.

November 24th, 2016
I went in hospital for shoulder surgery,

June 23rd, 2013
Dr.Jones
Dr.Jones is an amazing doctor. He really knows how to bring out the best in everybody around him! I know him because I meet him at Northwest Florida surgery center before. He right away was nice, and seemed very concerned. He is the type of doctor that cares about his patients a lot; Not for the money or just being called a doctor but because he really does care I think..... Well now you understand my partake on Dr.Frank R Jones!

June 14th, 2013
A Fantastic doctor!!
I'm not a patient of Dr.Jones, but my mom works with him at Northwest Florida surgery center and she loves him! I meet him a few days ago and when i first meet him I knew he was a nice guy from how my mom talks about him but i wasn't sure. So I went over and talked to him and I told him I wanted to be a doctor when im older and he started talking to me about how I should start planning for my future and what I neeed to do to prepare. I love him soooo much now! He is a HUGE inspiration to me and my mom! He is the nicest guy in the whole world of doctors! So there you go that is my review about Dr.Jones!:)