A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Jordan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Jordan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Jordan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Edwin Jordan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Frank Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Jordan practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Anesthesiologists and Jackson Internists.