A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. F Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. F Jordan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. F Jordan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Jordan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. F E Jordan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. F E. Jordan practice?
- Dr. F Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. F Jordan practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Anesthesiologists and Jackson Internists.