A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kadel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadel graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Kadel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Summers County Arh Hospital
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Kadel DO is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Kadel practice?
- Dr. Frank Kadel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Kadel practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Ronceverte, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Richlands, VA.
See Ronceverte Surgeons.