1.0

BAD KAHRMA show details BAD KAHRMA
by Jack on May 19th, 2015

This guy is so full of himself! He is pure evil! He is just like Gustapo! He calls the shots and do not dare question him! When I was in the hospital the first 2 times I had a lovely, gentleman doc that helped me. 3rd time was nightmare time with Kahr!!!! Barked at me like a rabid dog! Cold S.O.B.!!!! GAVE ME ECT AS WELL AND ALL IT DID WAS BUCK UP MY MEMORY!!!!!! ECT does not work!!! NIGHTMARE FRANK EVERYONE CALLED HIM!!!!!! I hate him!!! He tries to scare you, is condescending and patronizing!!! BAD KAHRMA COMING HIS WAY I AM SURE OF IT!!!!!!!!

Bad Doc! show details Bad Doc!
by Barry on Jan 24th, 2015

I agree! I too was given shock treatments by this guy. I did not need them. He insisted. The treatments do not work, just left me with short term memory loss. Has no compassion, on power trip. Kahr is an awful guy.

Monster show details Monster
Mar 18th, 2014

When I was hospitalized Kahr had me alone without a psychiactric nurse or anyone. He told me that if I did not sign the papers for ECT therapy (shock treatments) that I would never get out of the hospital. I was terrified. So I signed the papers. I felt like dead man walking for the ECT. The treatments were horrific and left me with terrible memory loss. I was more traumatized by this experience. It did NOT help my depression in any way. All of my peers that were assigned to Kahr hated him. Kahr is very, very mean. No compassion. A real S.O.B. He is a sadist.