Learn more about Dr. Frank Kanovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanovsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kanovsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanovsky graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Kanovsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Hyman Kanovsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Kanovsky practice?
- Dr. Frank Kanovsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Kanovsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Tarzana Surgeons.