A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kanovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanovsky
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Kanovsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kanovsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanovsky graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Kanovsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Hyman Kanovsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Kanovsky practice?
- Dr. Frank Kanovsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Kanovsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Tarzana Surgeons.