- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Karpowicz is Satisfactory. Dr. Karpowicz has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Karpowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpowicz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Karpowicz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karpowicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Karpowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Karpowicz practice?
Dr. Frank Karpowicz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Babylon, NY.
See Bay Shore Internists and Bay Shore Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Karpowicz, Dr. Frankie Karpowicz, Dr. Francesco Karpowicz, Dr. Francis Karpowicz