A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Karpowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Karpowicz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Karpowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpowicz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Karpowicz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Karpowicz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Karpowicz practice?
- Dr. Frank Karpowicz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Karpowicz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Babylon, NY and Islandia, NY.
See Bay Shore Internists and Bay Shore Gastroenterologists.