A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Karpowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Karpowicz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Karpowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpowicz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Karpowicz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karpowicz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans