A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Karpowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Karpowicz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karpowicz
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karpowicz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Karpowicz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpowicz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Karpowicz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Karpowicz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Karpowicz practice?
- Dr. Frank Karpowicz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Karpowicz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Babylon, NY and Islandia, NY.
See Bay Shore Internists and Bay Shore Gastroenterologists.