A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kassebaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassebaum
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Kassebaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassebaum graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank George Kassebaum MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Kassebaum practice?
- Dr. Frank Kassebaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Kassebaum practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.