A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kelly, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Down Syndrome
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Kelly MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Frank Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Kelly practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Gynecology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Huntsville Oncologists.