Dr. Frank Kelly II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Kelly II?

Posted on May 15th, 2016

I was privileged to be seen by Dr. Kelly early in his career in Huntsville. He exhibited those rare qualities found only in physicians drawn to the profession by true altruistic motives. One can only hope these qualities of patience, love, intellect and skill prevail; though, no doubt, are spread thinner. I still pray on your behalf for strength, guidance, perseverance and commitment to standards beyond professionalism. Thank you, Dr. Kelly, for making an otherwise daunting experience, one for healing spiritually, as well as physically. You have been given an awesome responsibility, great talent and meaningful opportunities. Well done.

Competent and Compassionate

Posted on February 6th, 2014

Dr. Kelly was a second opinion. I quickly realized he was far beyond my current GYN as far as knowledge, experience and compassion. He brought me into a conference room and reviewed options and my pathology report. He gave me a DVD on the robotic procedure and reviewed stats and literature. I FELT SO SAFE! He performed a robotic hysterectomy. I was out of the hospital in less than 24 hours. I never needed pain medication and was back to my regular routine in 2 weeks. The post op exam and pathology report was reviewed. He answered all my questions and concerns to my satisfaction.Dr. Kelly is a brilliant doctor, but also a very humble man.

Saved my life

Posted on October 4th, 2013

I was very lucky to be one of the first patients Dr. Kelly saw when he first located in Huntsville. Having a sister who had just died with lung cancer, I was terrified on my first visit. Dr. Kelly was very considerate of my feelings and gave me great information about my cancer and what to expect with my treatment. He was the only doctor at the time who had ever dealt with my type of cancer. I can now say that I am cancer free from endometrial adenocarcinoma clear cell. He is a wonderful doctor.

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Dr. Kelly performed surgery on my ovarian cancer, and did a wonderful job. He has great instincts and that just adds to his professionalism. Dr. Kelly is very watchful and knows when to treat aggressively. I wouldn't have wanted to go through my cancer without him, he's also just a very nice man.

Wonderful Doctor and person

Posted on May 23rd, 2011

I had cancer a tumor the size of a small basketball. This man is awesome!!!!! I trusted him to do what was Necessary and 18 months later still cancer freeAwesome awesome

Run as fast as you can to Vanderbilt!

Posted on May 13th, 2011

2 Weeks after my hysterectomy, this Dr. had the young nurse come in and tell me I had cancer. He butchered me in surgery, and now I have to have a vault reconstruction! No apology from him and no admission of his lack of skills o the poor outcome. He came in the room at 15 weeks post-op and said, "your husband can only penetrate you 2-3" due to vaginal vault diminishing. Then he left the room!

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on February 9th, 2011

dr kelly is very professional and so intelligent in his area of expertise. i was not afraid in the hospital because he was sweet and ready to get down to business. he actually saved my life! after my surgery he helped me feel better and unafraid. i will forever be grateful to my dr kelly!

Posted on October 1st, 2010

I do recommend Dr. Kelly. He listens well, makes sure you understand, and answers questions. He is thorough and knowledgeable.

Posted on March 29th, 2010

Dr.Kelly was easy to understand as he told me about my cancer. He watched my face and stopped when he thought I had a question. He was reassuring when he gave me the information on treatment. I had no problems with him or his office workers.

Posted on February 18th, 2010

Topnotch professional. Feel completely confident in his ability to diagnose and treat the problem. Lacks a bit on bedside manner and time spent with patient, but, hey, the don't get paid to care. They get paid to heal.

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

i have alot of complications with my cancer and kelly to don't care unless you have money to pay the bill

RN

Posted on January 4th, 2009

EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT AND CARING.