A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kern is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kern
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kern, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Howard Kern MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Kern practice?
- Dr. Frank Kern has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Kern practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pediatricians.