A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kern is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kern, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Howard Kern MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank H. Kern practice?
- Dr. Frank Kern has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Kern practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists, Dallas Pediatricians, and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.