A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kern, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kern has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Kern MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Kern practice?
- Dr. Frank Kern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Kern practices Dermatology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Dermatologists.