Learn more about Dr. Frank Kerrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kerrigan, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerrigan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kerrigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kerrigan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kerrigan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank T Kerrigan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Kerrigan practice?
- Dr. Frank Kerrigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Kerrigan practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Family Physicians and Palm Desert Internists.