A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kerrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kerrigan, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerrigan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerrigan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kerrigan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kerrigan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank T Kerrigan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Kerrigan practice?
- Dr. Frank Kerrigan has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Kerrigan practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Primary Care Doctors and Palm Desert Internists.