A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kerrigan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kerrigan, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kerrigan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerrigan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Kerrigan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerrigan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans