Dr. Frank Kerrigan DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 25th, 2014
Great Doctor!
Good visit as usual. Thorough, not rushed. Always feel he is listening & gives good advise on health issues!

July 22nd, 2014
Very well attended
Very well attended by Mike as always. Five star for Kerrigan Group as a whole and special kudos to Mike Larson & Joelle Martinez

May 14th, 2014
Great!
My experience with KFMG was very good. They always listen and are very kind & helpful.

May 15th, 2013
Senior Lounge
I love the addition of the senior lounge where one can gather themselves after their appointment and make sure they covered everything with the doctor and are clear on his instructions. The young lady that oversees the lounge was delightful and informative. I wish I could recall her name. (anothet senior moment)

May 7th, 2013
Great MD, Staff & Office
Great Dr., Staff front and back were wonderful, friendly and the facility was spotless. I look forward to my next appointment.

May 1st, 2013
First visit a great succcess!
Dr. Kerrigan is very personable, a great communicator, and has excellent technical knowledge regarding health care and healthy living. I am stoked to have him as my primary care physician.

April 26th, 2013
Patient
I have been a patient with Doctor Frank Kerrigan and the Kerrigan Family Medical Group for the past 5 years. Dr. Kerrigan and his staff has always been most professional. And I am most grateful to the Kerrigan Family Medical Group because when my spouse was very ill several years ago their immediate response to her illness saved her life,

April 22nd, 2013
First Time Patient
Needed an immediate exam on a troubling symptom. Got appointment for less than 24 hours later. Understood diagnosis and recommended tests. Initial tests run next day, results were presented to me 48 hours later and medication prescribed. Results of medication to be done on a followup basis. Everything so far has gone very smoothly and professionally. Treated well in all ways.

April 17th, 2013
New Patient
Prompt appointment, convient location, urgent care facility at the other end of the parking lot. Everything you need in one location. Actual appointment was with Medical Assistant who has followed up a number of times.

April 16th, 2013
Pleased it was my first visit,will be back

April 16th, 2013
KIM
They are very caring. I have been seeing this group for many years and would not know what I would do if they were not around.They do care!!

April 15th, 2013
recent visit
Overall I had a good experience at my recent visit; however I arrived at 7:55 am for an 8:00 am appt thinking they would want me to arrive a few minutes early for my appt for paperwork, etc. The front door was left unlocked until 8:01, then I was let in. I filled out paperwork promptly (and was greeted by a very nice receptionist who checked me in) but being the first patient of hte day I was not taken back until about 8:25, then waiting in the patient room for about 10-15 more minutes. I could see if the office was in the middle of the day but I was surprised at the delay for 1st thing in the morning.