A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Kim MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Kim practice?
- Dr. Frank Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Kim practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Coraopolis, PA.
See Coraopolis Internists and Coraopolis Gastroenterologists.