A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kimsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kimsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kimsey, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimsey graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Kimsey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kimsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Kimsey practice?
Dr. Frank Kimsey practices Radiation Oncology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Radiation Oncologists.