A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Knechtl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Knechtl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Knechtl graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Knechtl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Andrew Knechtl DO is a male Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Knechtl practice?
- Dr. Frank Knechtl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Knechtl practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Lapeer, MI.
See Mount Clemens Hematologists and Mount Clemens Oncologists.