Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Rude  |  show details
by On here looking for a new gyno on Apr 23rd, 2014

I am on here looking for a new gyno as I never want to go back to him again. He is halfway out the door the minute he comes in. He gave me a hard time when I asked about not taking the placebo part of BC which contain iron as I had a colonoscopy that week and I can't take any iron supplements for it. He wanted me to switch the date of my procedure for it, and did not like that I valued my Crohn's disease management more than a little bit of iron.

|  Terrible experience  |  show details
by harli on Sep 6th, 2013

Dr. Kolucki is overly cautious to the point of being dangerous. He wanted me to take unnecessary medications and was very pushy and bullying when I respectfully asked him if the med's were necessary (a second opinion proved they were not only not necessary but also harmful to me). The worst was when he performed a completely unnecessary incredibly painful procedure on me just after I delivered my baby. He lied to me to get me to ok the procedure (at least I can assume he lied since there was NOTHING in my medical records to indicate a problem.) He should have offered me pain killers for the procedure he performed (and I'm no pansy but it was BAD) and they were never even mentioned. He never even told me exactly what his exam would entail but made it seem like my life was on the line so I had no time for questions. My life was NOT on the line I was FINE and felt FINE but he convinced me otherwise. He later lied saying he didn't do the procedure in my medical records. The unnecessary procedure he performed also put my health at risk. I ended up developing PTSD from the experience. Just how I wanted the birth of my wonderful girl to go. :( Bottom line is he is a bully and doesn't have much regard for his patients at all. Please be cautious of this doctor. If you want a doctor who will be a partner in your journey to parenthood run far far away. If you want a doctor who will order you what to do, get offended and mad with questions and then will take advantage of your trust and hurt you. Then he's your guy.

|  Doesn't respect his patients.  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2013

My first interaction with Dr. Kolucki was a routine OB appointment. At the end of the appointment, he asked me about some testing that was done. Before I was even finished giving my answer, he had closed out my file and was walking out the door. He didn't even give me the opportunity to ask any questions I may have had. I've never been given "the bum's rush" worse by a doctor. But my last interaction with him left me in absolute tears. My regular OB within the same group had agreed to let me have one more day before my scheduled induction but Dr. Kolucki refused to let me have that one extra day. He insisted that I have the induction scheduled at 41 weeks, 0 days. He tried to tell me that my placenta would "stop working" at 41 days. He did not respect my wishes or my concerns and left me feeling very bullied. While he can be overly cautious about some things (in a good way), he can also be disrespectful of his patients.

|  show details
by Absolutely the best on May 2nd, 2013

Great experience. Accurate, kind, caring, and professional. Will be my doctor for life. Treats you wonderfully, presents your options and helps you make the best informed decisions regarding all aspects of your health. The best!!

|  Dr. Of The Year  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2011

I love everything about him. He treats his patient with the utmost respect. Lets Just say he walks in his father's footstep, who was/still is a very respectful Dr.

|  LOVE him  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

LOVE him! So caring and encouraging throughout my labor. Never switching.

|  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

I had a terrible experience with this doctor. He was very rough, rude, and uncaring. Horrible bedside manner.

|  OB and GYN patient  |  show details
by Stephanie McCarten on Jan 13th, 2009

This man actualy saved my life. I didn't realize how severe my problems where until the next day when he told me (after excessive bleeding of 16 days) had I not come in at that moment I might have beenin aa body bag the next day. This man is a dream and his time and bedside manner are wonderful. I am eternally greatful and now he might be delivering my next grand daughter in Feb. Thanks to Dr. Samuelson as well.