Dr. Frank Koranda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Koranda?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Frank Koranda?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 24th, 2016

Everything was fine with Dr. Koranda and his expertise but I waited 1 hour and 54 minutes from my scheduled appointment time to see him. That is absurd!

February 1st, 2016

RN

I have the upmost confidence in Dr. Koranda

September 1st, 2015

Not at all what I expected

So, I am a 35 year old woman who has, admittedly spent too much time in the sun. I went to Dr. Koranda's office for a strange mark on opening of the inner canal of my ear. The office staff was friend-ish, however, Dr. Koranda himself was awful. Again, I am tan and have too many freckles, but I have never had a doctor talk to me that way before, "you look terrible," "you're 35 and you like like that..." on and on, finally his nurse brushed him off. He did finally remove the area in question (at my insistence) to be sent off for a biopsy. Twenty days later (after two unanswered inquisitions) I got an email today at 3:50 stating I needed to talk to a nurse about my results. Call the nurse line at 3:53 to hear "calls after 3:30 will be returned the next day." That makes sense. No matter what my results are, I will not be returning to this office again.

June 10th, 2013

Well, I'm not going to trust this website now, because this listing is totally bogus. I have never met or been seen by Dr. Frank Koranda, but I know this picture is of my OB/GYN, Dr. Michael Magee. I have been going to him for more than 20 years, and I would not mistake him anywhere. He delivered my son, and is an excellent doctor, and I find it reprehensible that some website is trying to use his image to pump up some bogus doctor.

September 19th, 2012

I had a Hohs procedure for a squamose carcinoma done by Dr. Koranda on my face. The work was excellent and thorough. His meticulousness particularly impressed me.

March 10th, 2009

I had mohs surgery -basil cell carcinoma under my eye by my nose that left a hugh hole. I had over 100 stitches and he had to pull my face /skin from my ear towards my nose and I thought I'd look deformed. No one can even see the scars, he did an awesome job! Very Caring..

July 16th, 2017