A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kousaie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kousaie is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kousaie, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kousaie graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Kousaie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Kousaie MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Kousaie practice?
- Dr. Frank Kousaie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Kousaie practices Anesthesiology near Akron, OH.
See Akron Anesthesiologists.