• Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2016
Incompetent Doctor
For a medical doctor he spent the entire visit with me trying to bust my balls with rapid questions that he could have had compassion for my condition, treated me fairly and asked me questions in a more sympathetic way. He made me stop taking a medication "cold turkey" something I've been taking for 17 years. Does this make any sense to you? For a week I've experienced trauma that almost could have resulted in death. Thanks a lot Dr. Kozel, your a real intelligent and compassionate health worker. - Never again will you see me.

June 25th, 2014
diagnosis problems
My older child was treated by him for 1 1/2 years. Listened to my childs description of symptoms and tried many different medicines which didnt work. Dr had a focus on the weight gain from med side effects more than symptoms of hallucinations and delusions. Hospitalized my child in order to put on clozapine. Dr. Didnt go to hospital to direct his care but let staff drs treat him who put him on old antipsychotic type meds. Staff head dr. told me he wasnt comfortable giving my child clozapine which was why he was even put in the hospital to begin with. Staff head dr. wanted my child to go to 5 councilling programs a day and told my child that he WAS going to ALL of them whether he wanted to or not!!!

August 24th, 2011
Dr. Kozel was wonderful. I highly recommend him!

May 24th, 2014