Dr. Frank Kriger MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2016
Knowledgeable Doctor; Rudest Office Staff Ever Encountered
Dr. Kriger has a pleasant bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. The typical wait time has been close to two hours. The most significant problem with Dr. Kriger's practice is the office staff. His receptionist Karen, who you have to deal with for everything with the office, is the rudest individual I have ever encountered. Comments such as, "I'm extremely busy, you'll just have to call back this afternoon," should not occur. She is unhelpful, condescending, and treats you as if you are a bother. She should be ashamed of herself for treating patients in that manner. I can only hope Dr. Kriger has not heard the way she speaks to people because it would be really sad if he was aware and is continuing to let it occur. Despite the fact that Dr. Kriger has been a wonderful doctor, I am now looking elsewhere to save myself the indignity of dealing with his staff.

October 9th, 2015
Doctor Seem Knowledgable but Very Rude Staff
On the first visit I waited roughly 2 hours past my appointment time which they had me show up early to fill out paperwork. Never got an apology for the wait. I had some lab work done for my second visit. When I showed up I got lectured over and over again from the front desk lady how I should have know better. She showed me the lab work and angrily asked "Does this look like everything you were supposed to have?" I have no idea what lab work the doctor ordered nor do I understand how to read it enough to know what it should have. Today I called to have one of my prescriptions updated. The response was " why didn't you get that done when you were here last". I didn't even know what to say. I talked her into filling it but I couldn't remember how many milligrams I was taking which I got more attitude about. At the end of the call I cancelled my appointment, which is 3 weeks from now, because I will be out of town for work. Than I got to here more attitude about the cancellation and again about not getting my prescription filled at my last visit. I won't be going back.

March 23rd, 2017