Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Kromelis
Dr. Frank Kromelis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kromelis is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital and North Central Medical Center. Dr. Kromelis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Kromelis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frank Kromelis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Nelofer Azad
Dallas, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Rafael Canadas-Zizzias
Dallas, TX 0 mi26
Dr. John Hoverman
Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Dallas, TX 0.05 mi45