A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kromelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kromelis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kromelis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kromelis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kromelis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank John Kromelis MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Kromelis practice?
- Dr. Frank Kromelis has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Kromelis practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.