A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kucer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kucer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kucer
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kucer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kucer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kucer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kucer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Thomas Kucer MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Kucer practice?
- Dr. Frank Kucer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Kucer practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Internists and Sellersville Gastroenterologists.