Dr. Frank Kuwamura III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Kuwamura III?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Frank Kuwamura III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2017

Love this Doc!

I had A positive experience with this doctor and his staff. Recently had next surgery and have been pain-free since I had two other opinions and both doctors wanted to do major neck surgery . I waited two weeks before I could get an appointment to see Dr. K . I have been 3 other appointments for visits and have waited up to 45 minutes but definitely worth the way he spent so much time with me explaining things .

March 13th, 2017

I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT DR. KUWAMURA. HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANOR BUT HIS STAFF IS SOMETHING ELSE. THEY DON'T RETURN YOUR CALLS. I CALLED A WEEK AGO FOR SOME PAIN MEDS AND HAD TO ALL AGAIN THIS MORNING. HE NEEDS TO SIT DOWN AND HAVE A TALK WITH THEM. HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR JUST NEEDS TO WORK ON STAFF.

November 16th, 2016

Dr Kuwamura is very personable and professional. About a month my disk between L4 and L5 ruptured. A piece of the rupture ended up on the L4 root nerve which disk on a

November 9th, 2016

FLORIDA REAL ESTATE BROKE3R

Dr Kuwamara operated on my back I had stenosis bad on my right leg and foot and could hardly walk he did a Bilateral microscopic tubal resection with bilateral lumbar laminectomy, foraminal decompression and nerve root decompression at L-4-L5 AND L5-S1. LEFT SIDED microscopic tubal resection with left sided laminectomy nerve root decompression at L3-L4 I WALKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL WITHOUT PAIN. THANK YOU DR KUWAMURA

October 6th, 2016

patient

August 30th, 2016

My surgeon

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Kuwamara, him, his staff, his bed side manner, personality and everything he does for his patients is above and beyond. Yes I would go back to him, in fact I've gone to him twice already and I have also referred him to several of my very close friends and family and I will always continue to do it. He has a great since of humor and he explains everything to you in words that you can understand and he will ask you questions to where he has you asking him questions back, all I can actually say about him is he is the best and after my experiences I don't think what so ever that anyone will regret going to him to help you.

June 24th, 2016

He is a great doctor. His staff leaves something to be desired. His wait times can be long, but he is really busy so that is to be expected.

June 23rd, 2016

Outstanding Surgeon

He is an exellent surgeon, always conservative in his treatmentsand thorough.

April 19th, 2016

He is an excellent doctor and very kind. He keeps you informed and clearly explains any treatment provided.

November 10th, 2014

I been with Dr. Kuwamura for 19 years and i will tell hes one of thebest doctors i have ever been to. My Back fuson was awsome .

January 31st, 2013

patient

I enjoyed this Dr. because he was there for me and my family and really explained the procedure he was going to do to me on my cervical. I have been feeling great since my surgery and i thank dr K for being there.

May 16th, 2012

Big Change!!!!

Wow! What a difference I went in to see DR. K for issues I was having with my Lower Back. I had surgery and my leg pain is gone. The staff changes he has made has been the best my calls are returned on time , and when I come in with my wife we both feel like we are being taken care of. Maria Equila scheduled my second surgery and kept me informed at all times. The first time I had surgery Dr K was with the San Antonio orthopaedic grp. The staff he had at that time took forever to return my calls, medication refills or just to get a DRs note for my job very frustrating! His new location is wonderful change is GOOD!! I will always be thankful for my doctor....