Dr. Frank Kuwamura III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Kuwamura III?

Dr. K, great doctor.

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I believe Dr. K is an excellent doctor, but he truly needs to work on his staff. They are less than helpful in many aspects.

Love this Doc!

Posted on March 29th, 2017

I had A positive experience with this doctor and his staff. Recently had next surgery and have been pain-free since I had two other opinions and both doctors wanted to do major neck surgery . I waited two weeks before I could get an appointment to see Dr. K . I have been 3 other appointments for visits and have waited up to 45 minutes but definitely worth the way he spent so much time with me explaining things .

Posted on March 13th, 2017

I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT DR. KUWAMURA. HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANOR BUT HIS STAFF IS SOMETHING ELSE. THEY DON'T RETURN YOUR CALLS. I CALLED A WEEK AGO FOR SOME PAIN MEDS AND HAD TO ALL AGAIN THIS MORNING. HE NEEDS TO SIT DOWN AND HAVE A TALK WITH THEM. HE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR JUST NEEDS TO WORK ON STAFF.

Posted on November 16th, 2016

Dr Kuwamura is very personable and professional. About a month my disk between L4 and L5 ruptured. A piece of the rupture ended up on the L4 root nerve which disk on a

FLORIDA REAL ESTATE BROKE3R

Posted on November 9th, 2016

Dr Kuwamara operated on my back I had stenosis bad on my right leg and foot and could hardly walk he did a Bilateral microscopic tubal resection with bilateral lumbar laminectomy, foraminal decompression and nerve root decompression at L-4-L5 AND L5-S1. LEFT SIDED microscopic tubal resection with left sided laminectomy nerve root decompression at L3-L4 I WALKED OUT OF THE HOSPITAL WITHOUT PAIN. THANK YOU DR KUWAMURA

patient

Posted on October 6th, 2016

My surgeon

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Kuwamara, him, his staff, his bed side manner, personality and everything he does for his patients is above and beyond. Yes I would go back to him, in fact I've gone to him twice already and I have also referred him to several of my very close friends and family and I will always continue to do it. He has a great since of humor and he explains everything to you in words that you can understand and he will ask you questions to where he has you asking him questions back, all I can actually say about him is he is the best and after my experiences I don't think what so ever that anyone will regret going to him to help you.

Posted on June 24th, 2016

He is a great doctor. His staff leaves something to be desired. His wait times can be long, but he is really busy so that is to be expected.

Outstanding Surgeon

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

He is an exellent surgeon, always conservative in his treatmentsand thorough.

Posted on April 19th, 2016

He is an excellent doctor and very kind. He keeps you informed and clearly explains any treatment provided.

Posted on November 10th, 2014

I been with Dr. Kuwamura for 19 years and i will tell hes one of thebest doctors i have ever been to. My Back fuson was awsome .

patient

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I enjoyed this Dr. because he was there for me and my family and really explained the procedure he was going to do to me on my cervical. I have been feeling great since my surgery and i thank dr K for being there.