A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kwakye-Berko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kwakye-Berko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kwakye-Berko, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwakye-Berko graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kwakye-Berko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Olean General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Kwabena Kwakye-Berko MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank K. Kwakye-Berko practice?
- Dr. Frank Kwakye-Berko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Kwakye-Berko practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.