A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Kwakye-Berko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Kwakye-Berko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Kwakye-Berko, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwakye-Berko graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kwakye-Berko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Jones Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kwakye-Berko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank K. Kwakye-Berko practice?
Dr. Frank Kwakye-Berko practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Houghton, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.