A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Mitchell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Mitchell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Louis Mitchell MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Frank Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Mitchell practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.