A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Zhang is Excellent. Dr. Zhang has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Zhang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Guangzhou Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank L. Zhang practice?
Dr. Frank Zhang practices Internal Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.
See Stony Brook Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Zhang, Dr. Frankie Zhang, Dr. Francesco Zhang, Dr. Francis Zhang