Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Zhang
Dr. Frank Zhang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zhang is affiliated with Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, John T Mather Memorial Hospital and St Charles Hospital & Rehab Center. Dr. Zhang has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Zhang has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frank Zhang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.
Dr. Nicolae Caraiani
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Ching-Hui Wu
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi54
Dr. Thomas Ribaudo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi39