A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank LaFranco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank LaFranco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank LaFranco, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. LaFranco graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. LaFranco has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Paul LaFranco MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. LaFranco practice?
- Dr. Frank LaFranco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank LaFranco practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Highland Park, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.