A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lamarca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lamarca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lamarca, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamarca graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamarca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Lamarca MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank Lamarca practice?
- Dr. Frank Lamarca has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lamarca practices Neurological Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurological Surgeons.