A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Labagnara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labagnara graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Labagnara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Collier Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Labagnara DO is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank Labagnara practice?
- Dr. Frank Labagnara has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Labagnara practices General Practice near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury General Practitioners.