A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Labagnara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Labagnara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labagnara
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Labagnara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labagnara graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Labagnara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Collier Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Labagnara DO is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank Labagnara practice?
- Dr. Frank Labagnara has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Labagnara practices General Practice near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury General Practitioners.