A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Labarbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Labarbera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Labarbera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarbera graduated from New York University.
Dr. Labarbera has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Raymond Labarbera MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Labarbera practice?
- Dr. Frank Labarbera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Labarbera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.