A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lacqua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lacqua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lacqua, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacqua graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lacqua has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank John Lacqua MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Lacqua practice?
- Dr. Frank Lacqua has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Lacqua practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.