Dr. Frank John Lacqua MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lacqua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lacqua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lacqua, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Anal Disorders & Reconstruction, Colon Cancer, and Colonoscopy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacqua graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lacqua has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lacqua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Lacqua practice?
Dr. Frank Lacqua practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons, Staten Island Colorectal Surgeons, and Staten Island Internists.