A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lamm, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamm graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lamm has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank R Lamm MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Lamm practice?
- Dr. Frank Lamm has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lamm practices Radiation Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID and Post Falls, ID.
See Spokane Radiologists.