A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lamm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamm
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lamm Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lamm, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamm graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lamm has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank R Lamm MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frank R. Lamm practice?
- Dr. Frank Lamm has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lamm practices Radiation Oncology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Coeur D Alene, ID and Post Falls, ID.
See Spokane Radiation Oncologists.