A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lane, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lane, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Medical Hypnosis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lane has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Elmer Lane MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Lane practice?
- Dr. Frank Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Lane practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.