A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lane, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lane, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Medical Hypnosis
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lane has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Elmer Lane MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. Lane practice?
- Dr. Frank Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Lane practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Addiction Specialists.