October 23rd, 2015
When I visited him in Texas some years ago, I had a number of psychiatrists, but he was the only one that diagnosed my problem correctly. That was why I rated him so highly.

October 8th, 2015
Extremely knowledgeable
Lane absolutely knows what he's talking about. I've been let down by many doctors, and therefore tend not to trust them. In the less than two years I've been seeing him, Dr. Lane has earned my complete trust. I've met a lot of doctors, but I've never met one with so much knowledge in his own field as well as others. I have never been to an appointment without learning something completely new. He is the only doctor to ever bother explaining, in scientific terms, how and why certain medications work. I see him for medication management for major depressive disorder, but he has given me more leads on my undiagnosed chronic physical illness than any doctor ever has. He keeps up with new research and medications, and he listens more than most doctors I've known. I can easily say he is the best and most comprehensive doctor I've seen.

September 15th, 2015
Dr Lane goes above and beyond when his patients need monitoring or after hours attention. He is professional in his relationship with patients, but does not let his professionalism create a barrier between him and the patient.

April 2nd, 2015
the Best in North Texas
I had been mis diagnosed for years. Dr. Lane was the most focused and sentitive therapist I had even been to. He continued to work with me despite many set backs. Because of his efforts, I lived a very productive life as an educator and an artist, also my children are successful professionals because of his commitment and personal efforts. He is the best psychotherapist in Dallas and North Texas. He saved me and my families life.

March 30th, 2015
Dr. Lane is very intelligent, insightful, and compassionate.
He worked with me and my family to resolve decades-long issues.

June 3rd, 2014
Dead Person
Dr.Lane is not like any Psychiatrist I have seen. When you see his office you know that he is different. When you go into his personal office it's filled with all kinds of little animals along the window. Lots of plants. You cannot see the bottom of his desk due to clutter and his shelves are the same. He saves everything. He has no organizational skills but that not him. His mind is filled with psychiatrist stuff.He dresses the way he feels for that day. He wants you to feel as confortable as possible. He spend the intire session with you. Not 20 min. And refers you off to a therapist. He cares and he is going to try his best to help you. He is probably the poorest psychiatrist in Dallas because he spends so much time with his patients. So never judge any one for their surroundings you will be surprized what you will find. Their is one thing he really needs to work for. He does not care how late he is with a patient. You really cannot make any time required plan when you have a appointment with him.

July 11th, 2013
Not the real deal
I was really shocked after coming home. The DR spent our whole first session trying to talk me out of being bipolar. Said I needed to lose weight and eat better and did not recommend that I take the meds I have been taking for years. Prescribed me some sleep meds and said once I got some sleep then everything should be fine. Seriously? I was very disappointed and wish I had my money back for the office visit. I couldnt believe what a complete wreck that office was. I felt like I was sitting in some storage facility, and the air seemed to be out. The building looked so old I doubt it has a/c in it. Was offered coffee or water or soda, then I noticed a little hand written sign on the table that said there would be a $1 charge for any coffee/water/soda, and I said no thanks. Definately will not be going back there.

June 11th, 2012
SUPER DR.
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Lane since 1999. His calming demeanor helps me relax and really open up to express what I am feeling.Dr. Lane is the only Psychiatrist that I have trusted. Our family will continue our healing with Dr. Lane for the duration of his practice.

April 25th, 2012
LMA
I have been a patient of Dr. Lane's for @ 2years and have seen much improvement and growth. I would refer him to anyone with out hesitation who is dealing with depression, addiction, PTSD. ADHD or any general life problem.

February 3rd, 2012
Excellence Among Us
My overall experience has been extremely positive. Dr. Lane is patient, not afraid to make recommendations to other docctors if needed and makes the patient feel as if the only one in the room is the patients themselves.

March 5th, 2011
What a Flake
The overall experience was disturbing and not in a good soul searching way. Dr. Lane seemed quite amused by my having religious beliefs. I got the impression an accurate diagnosis I've had for years as confirmed by very good psychiatrists who saw me for multiple years each was under question as if he could tell different by asking me questions about my siblings sexual preferences, etc. The whole experience was an expensive exercise in futility. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Lane to treat a neurotic cat let alone a mentally ill person.

February 2nd, 2011
Dr.Lane is attentive to my needs as an individual, also considering the needs of others in a group setting.