A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank John Lang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Lang practice?
- Dr. Frank Lang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lang practices Family Medicine near Grass Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Grass Valley Family Physicians.