A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lastra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lastra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lastra
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lastra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lastra graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lastra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank A Lastra MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Lastra practice?
- Dr. Frank Lastra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lastra practices Family Medicine near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Family Physicians.