A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lastra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lastra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lastra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lastra graduated from University of Miami . He has 8 awards.
Dr. Lastra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lastra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Lastra practice?
Dr. Frank Lastra practices Family Medicine near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Family Physicians.