A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Laudonio is Excellent. Dr. Laudonio has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Laudonio, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Laudonio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laudonio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph`s Hospital Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laudonio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Laudonio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Laudonio practice?
Dr. Frank Laudonio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Laudonio, Dr. Frankie Laudonio, Dr. Francesco Laudonio, Dr. Francis Laudonio