A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Laudonio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Laudonio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Laudonio, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Laudonio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laudonio has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laudonio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Laudonio practice?
Dr. Frank Laudonio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.