A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Laws:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Laws is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laws
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Laws Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Laws, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Laws graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laws has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Hospital Assn
- Grand River Med Ctr - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Laws FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank Laws practice?
- Dr. Frank Laws has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Laws practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glenwood Springs, CO.
See Glenwood Springs Internists and Glenwood Springs Cardiologists.