A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Laws:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Laws is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Laws, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Laws graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laws has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Hospital Assn
- Grand River Med Ctr - Cah
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laws accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan