Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Old-school Dr show details Old-school Dr
by Stacie K on Aug 22nd, 2016

He ran tests immediately , no messing around to find out what was going on with me. But what impressed my the most was that he REALLY LISTENED & CARED about my concern. Treated me with respect & like I should have some say in my treatment. I absolutely love Dr Lazzerini & think he saved my life. After I broke down crying & showed him a pic of my self , just a year prior(the pic was of healthy me) , and through a waterfall of tears I told him "I want to be her again!" And that's when Dr Frank gave me the BEST medicine..it was real HOPE!!! He made me believe & trust that I would improve drastically and he wouldn't quit on me...I lost 74 lbs in 8 months...started feeling happy again...too much to tell, but he is far and above the best Dr I've ever been too.

FUNNY show details FUNNY
Jul 8th, 2016

EVERYTIME I POST HIS LICENSE IS SUSPENDED IT GETS REMOVED. ITS NOT A LIE, SO WHAT IS THE PURPOSE? SOMEONE TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING? OHIO MEDICAL BOARD WEBSITE WILL PROVE IT

by Jolanda Clark on Jul 7th, 2016

There is no other doctor that is as caring and compasoniate as he is He takes time with his patiences. I really would like to get back under his care again.

Waiting to see the outcome show details Waiting to see the outcome
by glad i got out!! on Jun 16th, 2016

I have been keeping up with letters to the editor and public information systems to see how the lawsuit against this guy are moving forward. I feel so badly for the many patients left in the wake of the raid and confiscation of their medical records. I got out in pretty much the nick of time and was able to secure a physician who is very much in sync with my medical history and concerns. There really needs to be a class action lawsuit brought against this guy, because so many people have been left in the lurch. He's a creep. He even told my husband [right in front of me] "hang on while I bring in the pretty girls for you". [Meaning his NP students] Blatant disregard how that statement may have made me feel. Does it mean that because I am old and gray, I am "less than"? No one has the right to make another feel that way. I felt belittled. Not good.

The Best show details The Best
by Karen on May 23rd, 2016

I have been with Dr. Lazzerini for about 5 years, before he was at the Massillon office, I would follow him where ever he had his office because he is the best doctor for listening to his patients and really caring how they felt, he took the time with you, he knew your name, you weren't just a number to him, I miss him already, I hope they get this straightened out and he comes back to be the wonderful Doctor he is.

by Sara Pearson - Heeter on May 12th, 2016

He helped me manage my issues in health. He made it to where I could walk and play with my children again!

Who It May Concern. Or? show details Who It May Concern. Or?
by the doc nickname me Rocky Balboa so would just leave it at that? on May 6th, 2016

dr. lazzarini with a real good doctor he come in he asked what the problem was or what was going on he spent time with him it wasn't like the other doctors.he cared and took care of his patients. not like the other Doctorsall they will do is give you a slap on the hand ask you what refilled you needed they didn't want to take time with you they just wanted to get out on the golf course and hit them balls that's what other doctors treated their patients. but not Dr lazzarini he spent time and did listen to the patient problems was and what they needed help with send patients to doctors for different treatments so he's a pretty good guy in my book.and I still say if it wasn't fordr. lazzarini a family member wouldn't be here today. he helped her,the other doctor messed her up. I'm just want to thank dr. lazzarini for what he did for my member.and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. and I hope that you can beat this because you are a real good doctor thank you and God bless.

Discouraged show details Discouraged
by Kellie P. on Apr 20th, 2016

It would have been my 2nd appt. w/ Dr. Lazzerini Still not understanding what happened besides being raided, My question is for what and Why? My first visit he had said he would be moving his office up the street to better serve his patients as it would be bigger and more comfortable for all, I was happy with my over all visit , his bed side manned his concern and just the over all attentiveness to all my questions and future needs that were going to be handled by him...He didn't push anything that I was NOT already on or being treated for...he drug screened me my first visit .. did all the valid things as any other doctor So my only concern to where I am baffled is he left no forward number like he just up and left to save his own butt...he could of had his attorney at least answer his patients questions and concerns about our health...I know there are others far worst then myself that were more of a life threating situation .Does anyone know if he will still be practicing as of a week ago all my refills were still valid from him as I explained this to my Pharmacy and they have been sure to look up that his license and ID # were valid, he has had no charges against him according to what they have been checking for since I do have refills from him~ I just would really like to know and or understand...What he may have done, could of done and etc, it seems to me that if it or anything at all was so very bad, some sort of charges would have been filed and his license would have been suspended to date none of this has happened to my knowledge? Clueless to say the least...Does anyone know anything? Thank You in advance for any help advice, and or ahead of time.

Apr 11th, 2016

fantastic doctor! sad that they did a witch hunt.

Best thing i ever did for myself was leave this practice! show details Best thing i ever did for myself was leave this practice!
by glad i got out!! on Feb 27th, 2016

If you like hanging around a in a sardine can for an office with 30 other people and 20 chairs, and you feel that your time has no value at all, then this is the office for you! Aww gee sorry you got raided Frank. You deserved it. How much did you bill medicare each month? Oh 3 times the national average, would probably be a close guess. Yeah I checked you out, and I got out. Good luck, you're gonna need it, because according to the The Repository's front page, you could be in some serious guano, mang. Now you're going to have to find another way to pay for that condo in Naples.

by Margie Pastor on Feb 25th, 2016

He was taking care of my sugar-now I have no one because I cant get my records. Mercy Clinic wont take me back.

can't undrstand show details can't undrstand
by karen on Feb 24th, 2016

Dr Lazzerini seemed to be such a good dr, Helped me out for all my needs, I really felt bad for him when he got raided, but now changing my feeling, he has left all us hanging, I am without a dr. and when you mention his name they won't even see you, yes he helped me but now what, was it greed

A thorough and caring Dr. show details A thorough and caring Dr.
by Donna D. on Feb 20th, 2016

Dr. Lazzerini is one of the best Dr's. that I have ever been to. He takes his time with you and answers any questions that you may have. He always gives you a referral if he feels that you need one. He referred me to Massillon Chiropractic for pain management and they have helped me a great deal!

by nickname Balboa on Feb 19th, 2016

he's the best doctor I ever went to the bNow im get ready to meet some lass DrI went to did not tell me that I had COPD that's the reason why I got rid of that doctor and came to see dr. Lazzarini because he sent me for tests and everything and give me the right medication so I feel that he's the best doctor that I know and I recommend him to everyone.

He's a good Dr show details He's a good Dr
Feb 18th, 2016

I think he's a good Dr. I have been seeing him for about a year and he has always been very kind and has always delt with all of my health issues that I discussed with him. And referred me to the proper specialist that I needed to see. He's a good Doctor and very nice.I can't even see him mistreating anyone. Like some other people have said. I don't believe it's in his character! Dr Lazzerinni is a good Doctor. Point blank!. God Bless him with all of this investigation.

Feb 18th, 2016

He is a very good doctor. Has helped me with a lot of my medical problems.

Feb 17th, 2016

He is the best doctor I have ever been too & has helped me more in the past 6months than any doctor in my life

Stop hatein show details Stop hatein
by Glt on Feb 17th, 2016

Hes a great dr so all u hater need to get a life

by Frank barger on Jan 5th, 2016

Love this guy! Great bedside,manner..looking forward to him as my Dr for years

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Sandra Dozier on Dec 31st, 2015

Dr. Lazzerini provides excellent care to his patients. He is very professional and always greets to you with a smile. His vast knowledge level is uncanny to other doctors I have seen in my past. The staff is a very professional and always friendly. I wish everyone could have a doctor just like Dr. Lazzerini.

me 2 show details me 2
by RONDA on Dec 30th, 2015

I thought it was just me. After years of trying to find a doc to treat my chronic pain I thought I had my answer in this doctor. First visit he was so empathetic...even hugged me wlhen we spoke of my abusive past. He told me that he completely understood my not wanting to be forced to undergo unnecessary procedures at pain mgt. He told me he could control my pain. Just stick with him. After the third visit I received a letter saying that I was dismissed as a patient. No explanation. I LKNOW the only thing in my system was the oxycodone he prescribed to me. Now Im wondering if I too got false positive drug screen. He is PHONY AND UNPROFESSIONAL. All of u singing his praises will eventually see his true nature. From what I understand he turns the table on everybody sooner or later.

Nov 14th, 2015

Horrible doctor. He treats his patients like a number, rather than a patient. The wait times are outrageous, his office staff is treated so poorly. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this doctor. Get out while you can. Over bills for visits, and prescribes medications to you that you don't even need.

Oct 22nd, 2015

Spend too much time playing with his girlfriend & cell phone make you wait for 3 hour while he play in his office with gf has no manners rude to his staff

Sep 14th, 2015

The doctor is awesome if you can get past the terrible office staff that think they are the medical doctor themselves.

by ex patient on Aug 11th, 2015

u be better off going to your nearest animal shelter for treatment u would get much better treatment than this guy gives u notice i didnt call him dr thats because he not he peice of crap and poor excuse for human being

Jul 3rd, 2015

I AT FIRST LIKED HIM. THOUGHT HE WAS A NICE AND CARING PERSONA ND WOULD BE A GREAT DOCTOR. HOWEVER, THAT WAS SADLY MISTAKEN. I WAS UNNECESSARILY HOSPITALIZED TWICE BY HIM. I WAS ALSO TOLD BY HIM THAT I HAD CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE AT THE AGE OF 37. WHICH AFTER SWITCHING DOCTORS, WAS TOTALLY FALSE. I WAS PLACED ON UNNEEDED MEDICATIONS. HE IS A QUACK AND HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. HIS WIFE WHO ALSO WORKS IN THE OFFICE IS A WITCH. SHE WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT OR HAVE HER HUSBAND CALL ME IN NEEDED MEDICATION BECAUSE THERE WAS A 34.00 BALANCE ON MY ACCOUNT THAT THEY RECVD AND HAD NOT PLACED IT ON THE ACCOUNT. I KNOW MANY OF THE GIRLS THAT HAVE WORKED FOR HIM AND THEY HAVE ALL QUIT BECAUSE OF HIS WIFE. I OVERHEARD HER ON THE PHONE BE NASTY TO A PATIENT BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO SWITCH DOCTORS. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE EVER. THEY ARE WAY BETTER DOCTORS OUT THERE.

not good provider at all -------- show details not good provider at all --------
Jun 12th, 2015

my experience with th is dr was horrible i reported him to my insurance i pity anyone under his care

by Steph on Apr 28th, 2015

This is one of the best Drs I've seen in a very long time

False Positives show details False Positives
Apr 20th, 2015

Funny how I see others also had false positives from his urine tests recently and how he now suddenly doesn't do urine tests anymore. Other patients that I know who still go to him suddenly had to start going for blood tests instead. Hmmmm......

GREAT DR show details GREAT DR
by ANNE MARIE on Apr 16th, 2015

VERY NICE DR. STRICT WITH MEDICATIONS AND PATIENTS. EXCELLENT.

Dr show details Dr
Mar 23rd, 2015

SCUM BAG!!!!!!

Just like everyone else show details Just like everyone else
Mar 9th, 2015

False positive urine test followed by blood work to clear the false positive and still dismissed from his care with no answers. Did not give a come-down prescription, either. Just another doctor treating pain patients like criminals. He seemed so kind, too.

Very unreliable show details Very unreliable
by Karen on Feb 24th, 2015

I gave this Dr three chances and every time he screwed me over. He told me to leave pain mgmt and said he would take care of me. His idea of taking care of me was to lie to me, falsify a urine test, and then when my blood test came back clean dismissed me anyway with no come down meds. This man is an amoral and useless doctor. He does not keep his word or his oath. A real bottom feeder.

Very bad dr show details Very bad dr
by Leon on Feb 24th, 2015

Let me tell u this dr u can't trust. First of all he the biggest liar and 2 face person I ever met. He can care less about people he takes care of. So don't trust his words and nice smile because I'm telling you some day he will do it to u and show his evil side to u to. Very disappointed in him. VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY!

by Rebecca somogy on Feb 24th, 2015

Liked him very much bedsidemanner is very good

Super dr show details Super dr
by Holly t. on Feb 10th, 2015

Great dr

Feb 2nd, 2015

THE WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER SEEN. MAJOR LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent MD show details Excellent MD
by Elaine Anderson on Jan 22nd, 2015

Very kind and compassionate. Wonderful old fashioned Dr. The best.

FANTASTIC FAMILY DR show details FANTASTIC FAMILY DR
by PAMELA N. on Dec 14th, 2014

excellent bedside manner. Caring American boy. Very nice office and beautiful female staff. This doctor cares, listens, and is very complete and thorough with his medical care.

lack of professionalism show details lack of professionalism
Nov 4th, 2014

discussed his personal life more than my health concerns/didn't feel I was listened to Went monthly only saw Dr. every 3 months if that.

good doc show details good doc
by John Putnam on Oct 29th, 2014

I usually am very uncomfortable around doctors because the majority of them suffer from severe God complex.Doctor Lazzerini has always made me feel at ease and explains things to me and has never came off like he was above me or better than me.

dirty dr show details dirty dr
Oct 29th, 2014

Would not recommend. Frank at all. Does not care about patients.

pythatic show details pythatic
Oct 28th, 2014

very bad quality poor service will never go back

compassion and knowledge show details compassion and knowledge
by brandi jodon on Mar 4th, 2014

I have been a nurse 20 years and have known many doctors. Dr Lazzerini is by far the best Dr i have ever been to. He not only is warm and friendly but has a great deal of compassion and knowledge to help with any situation that arises with my health. I strongly reccomend him to anyone looking for a physician.

Wonderful doc show details Wonderful doc
Sep 11th, 2011

caring, friendly, and good doctor. Nice new office in Wadsworth hospital.

Outstanding MD show details Outstanding MD
Aug 12th, 2011

Great bedside manner. Caring. Listens and spends time with patients

Christian show details Christian
Jul 15th, 2011

Dr.Lazzerini has been a very caring doctor. He is young and energetic. He's a mini Dr.Ghoubrial, almost as good!!!

Great MD show details Great MD
Jun 18th, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Listens well. Smart. Caring. Handsome. Great office and staff.

Wonderful physician show details Wonderful physician
Nov 3rd, 2010

Just saw Dr. Lazzerini at his new office. Wonderful experience. He is with Dr. Ghoubrial now. Excellent staff. Very friendly atmosphere. This doctor is caring, kind, compassionate and has excellent bedside manner and diagnostics. SUPER.

where did dr frank lazzerini go? show details where did dr frank lazzerini go?
Nov 1st, 2010

dr lazzerini said he was going to get me well??? then disappears. and left me with no care

Fantastic, Caring physician show details Fantastic, Caring physician
by Anonymous on Oct 21st, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

WONDERFUL doctor. Listens to patients. Treats the patients problems. Great bedside manner. Takes care of my whole family and we love him.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Kind & considerate show details Kind & considerate
Oct 17th, 2010

My 54 year old brother can be a very difficult patient due to his dementia & lack of patience. Dr. L has been so kind, patient & caring with him. My adult daughter also sees Dr. L. I am so glad to have such a compassionate Dr. in our area.

Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Lazzerini is the best Dr. that I have ever seen. I have a lot of health problems Dr. Lazzerini tooke me as a patient and my health has improved. Thank you Dr. Lazzerini

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
by Bob on Feb 14th, 2010

listens to patients.Great bedside manner.Very professional and reliable.Sees patients in the hospital.Great office staff and experience.