Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
by Steph on Apr 28th, 2015

This is one of the best Drs I've seen in a very long time

False Positives show details False Positives
Apr 20th, 2015

Funny how I see others also had false positives from his urine tests recently and how he now suddenly doesn't do urine tests anymore. Other patients that I know who still go to him suddenly had to start going for blood tests instead. Hmmmm......

Apr 20th, 2015

This guy is being investageted by DEA. I went for pain for 6 months never failed a drug test. I take adderall and he knew it then one time he says I tested positive for meth and ordered blood work. I was refused treatment and treated as if I was guilty. I have never done ANY drugs so I knew it was a false positive. I was told when blood comes back I will be reinstated. It took 3 weeks and came back clean. When I called to check on it I was told I was positive for meth. I went to Mercy got a copy and it was negative. Called again and got told by the doctor " I don't need a reason " and " if you call back I will call the cops" and left me out in the cold. I was polite and calm every time I talked to anyone so it was not me and my injuries are all documented. Now I can't find good help. Don't go to him. He's very nice and helpful then the real guy comes out and he will screw you over without reason. I signed a contract followed it and he broke it.

GREAT DR show details GREAT DR
by ANNE MARIE on Apr 16th, 2015

VERY NICE DR. STRICT WITH MEDICATIONS AND PATIENTS. EXCELLENT.

Dr show details Dr
Mar 23rd, 2015

SCUM BAG!!!!!!

Mar 14th, 2015

At first he's so congenial "I'm here to help ya". On one visit he said "I'm gonna bring ya in some girls" and he ushers in 3 student Nurse Practitioners! Everything's hunky dory then out of nowhere a surprise urine test, false pos for meth in the office and I'm treated like scum... verbally AND physically. Rudely dismissed from the practice by his appointment wench... not enough balls to say it to my face. On dismissal letter you're threatened with Jackson police. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF DOC??

Just like everyone else show details Just like everyone else
Mar 9th, 2015

False positive urine test followed by blood work to clear the false positive and still dismissed from his care with no answers. Did not give a come-down prescription, either. Just another doctor treating pain patients like criminals. He seemed so kind, too.

Very unreliable show details Very unreliable
by Karen on Feb 24th, 2015

I gave this Dr three chances and every time he screwed me over. He told me to leave pain mgmt and said he would take care of me. His idea of taking care of me was to lie to me, falsify a urine test, and then when my blood test came back clean dismissed me anyway with no come down meds. This man is an amoral and useless doctor. He does not keep his word or his oath. A real bottom feeder.

Very bad dr show details Very bad dr
by Leon on Feb 24th, 2015

Let me tell u this dr u can't trust. First of all he the biggest liar and 2 face person I ever met. He can care less about people he takes care of. So don't trust his words and nice smile because I'm telling you some day he will do it to u and show his evil side to u to. Very disappointed in him. VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY!

by Rebecca somogy on Feb 24th, 2015

Liked him very much bedsidemanner is very good

Super dr show details Super dr
by Holly t. on Feb 10th, 2015

Great dr

Feb 2nd, 2015

THE WORST DOCTOR I'VE EVER SEEN. MAJOR LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent MD show details Excellent MD
by Elaine Anderson on Jan 22nd, 2015

Very kind and compassionate. Wonderful old fashioned Dr. The best.

FANTASTIC FAMILY DR show details FANTASTIC FAMILY DR
by PAMELA N. on Dec 14th, 2014

excellent bedside manner. Caring American boy. Very nice office and beautiful female staff. This doctor cares, listens, and is very complete and thorough with his medical care.

lack of professionalism show details lack of professionalism
Nov 4th, 2014

discussed his personal life more than my health concerns/didn't feel I was listened to Went monthly only saw Dr. every 3 months if that.

good doc show details good doc
by John Putnam on Oct 29th, 2014

I usually am very uncomfortable around doctors because the majority of them suffer from severe God complex.Doctor Lazzerini has always made me feel at ease and explains things to me and has never came off like he was above me or better than me.

dirty dr show details dirty dr
Oct 29th, 2014

Would not recommend. Frank at all. Does not care about patients.

pythatic show details pythatic
Oct 28th, 2014

very bad quality poor service will never go back

compassion and knowledge show details compassion and knowledge
by brandi jodon on Mar 4th, 2014

I have been a nurse 20 years and have known many doctors. Dr Lazzerini is by far the best Dr i have ever been to. He not only is warm and friendly but has a great deal of compassion and knowledge to help with any situation that arises with my health. I strongly reccomend him to anyone looking for a physician.

Wonderful doc show details Wonderful doc
Sep 11th, 2011

caring, friendly, and good doctor. Nice new office in Wadsworth hospital.

Outstanding MD show details Outstanding MD
Aug 12th, 2011

Great bedside manner. Caring. Listens and spends time with patients

Christian show details Christian
Jul 15th, 2011

Dr.Lazzerini has been a very caring doctor. He is young and energetic. He's a mini Dr.Ghoubrial, almost as good!!!

Great MD show details Great MD
Jun 18th, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Listens well. Smart. Caring. Handsome. Great office and staff.

GREATEST DOC show details GREATEST DOC
by S.M. on May 2nd, 2011

The BEST family doctor. Very friendly. Great listener. Will do out of his way to help patients. Very knowlegable.

Wonderful physician show details Wonderful physician
Nov 3rd, 2010

Just saw Dr. Lazzerini at his new office. Wonderful experience. He is with Dr. Ghoubrial now. Excellent staff. Very friendly atmosphere. This doctor is caring, kind, compassionate and has excellent bedside manner and diagnostics. SUPER.

where did dr frank lazzerini go? show details where did dr frank lazzerini go?
Nov 1st, 2010

dr lazzerini said he was going to get me well??? then disappears. and left me with no care

Dr Lazzerini new Office Phone Number show details Dr Lazzerini new Office Phone Number
Oct 29th, 2010

330-925-1500. I called and have an appointment on Wed.

Fantastic, Caring physician show details Fantastic, Caring physician
by Anonymous on Oct 21st, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

WONDERFUL doctor. Listens to patients. Treats the patients problems. Great bedside manner. Takes care of my whole family and we love him.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Kind & considerate show details Kind & considerate
Oct 17th, 2010

My 54 year old brother can be a very difficult patient due to his dementia & lack of patience. Dr. L has been so kind, patient & caring with him. My adult daughter also sees Dr. L. I am so glad to have such a compassionate Dr. in our area.

where did he go show details where did he go
Oct 8th, 2010

I WAS TOLD HE NO LONGER WITH AUSTIN PRIMARY AND I WANT TO FIND OUT WHERE HE WENT

Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. Lazzerini is the best Dr. that I have ever seen. I have a lot of health problems Dr. Lazzerini tooke me as a patient and my health has improved. Thank you Dr. Lazzerini

wonderful doctor show details wonderful doctor
by Bob on Feb 14th, 2010

listens to patients.Great bedside manner.Very professional and reliable.Sees patients in the hospital.Great office staff and experience.