Dr. Frank Lazzerini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Lazzerini?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Frank Lazzerini?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017

he got raided he no dr at all

this guy a creep take look at his dismisal record for no reason leave people out there with no other dr what other dr has that kinda dismissal record ?? he deserves to be in jail your better off going to the local vet than him please if there a class action lawsuit i want in i seen him twice gave me false test results left me in pain for months till i found a real dr

September 21st, 2016

Patient

Love love love Dr. Lazzerini. He's kind, caring, patient, he listens. They are always going after the good ones. Keep your head up Dr. Laz. We love ya!

August 22nd, 2016

Old-school Dr

He ran tests immediately , no messing around to find out what was going on with me. But what impressed my the most was that he REALLY LISTENED & CARED about my concern. Treated me with respect & like I should have some say in my treatment. I absolutely love Dr Lazzerini & think he saved my life. After I broke down crying & showed him a pic of my self , just a year prior(the pic was of healthy me) , and through a waterfall of tears I told him "I want to be her again!" And that's when Dr Frank gave me the BEST medicine..it was real HOPE!!! He made me believe & trust that I would improve drastically and he wouldn't quit on me...I lost 74 lbs in 8 months...started feeling happy again...too much to tell, but he is far and above the best Dr I've ever been too.

July 8th, 2016

FUNNY

EVERYTIME I POST HIS LICENSE IS SUSPENDED IT GETS REMOVED. ITS NOT A LIE, SO WHAT IS THE PURPOSE? SOMEONE TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING? OHIO MEDICAL BOARD WEBSITE WILL PROVE IT

July 7th, 2016

There is no other doctor that is as caring and compasoniate as he is He takes time with his patiences. I really would like to get back under his care again.

June 16th, 2016

Waiting to see the outcome

I have been keeping up with letters to the editor and public information systems to see how the lawsuit against this guy are moving forward. I feel so badly for the many patients left in the wake of the raid and confiscation of their medical records. I got out in pretty much the nick of time and was able to secure a physician who is very much in sync with my medical history and concerns. There really needs to be a class action lawsuit brought against this guy, because so many people have been left in the lurch. He's a creep. He even told my husband [right in front of me] "hang on while I bring in the pretty girls for you". [Meaning his NP students] Blatant disregard how that statement may have made me feel. Does it mean that because I am old and gray, I am "less than"? No one has the right to make another feel that way. I felt belittled. Not good.

May 23rd, 2016

The Best

I have been with Dr. Lazzerini for about 5 years, before he was at the Massillon office, I would follow him where ever he had his office because he is the best doctor for listening to his patients and really caring how they felt, he took the time with you, he knew your name, you weren't just a number to him, I miss him already, I hope they get this straightened out and he comes back to be the wonderful Doctor he is.

May 13th, 2016

He helped me manage my issues in health. He made it to where I could walk and play with my children again!

May 6th, 2016

Who It May Concern. Or?

dr. lazzarini with a real good doctor he come in he asked what the problem was or what was going on he spent time with him it wasn't like the other doctors.he cared and took care of his patients. not like the other Doctorsall they will do is give you a slap on the hand ask you what refilled you needed they didn't want to take time with you they just wanted to get out on the golf course and hit them balls that's what other doctors treated their patients. but not Dr lazzarini he spent time and did listen to the patient problems was and what they needed help with send patients to doctors for different treatments so he's a pretty good guy in my book.and I still say if it wasn't fordr. lazzarini a family member wouldn't be here today. he helped her,the other doctor messed her up. I'm just want to thank dr. lazzarini for what he did for my member.and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. and I hope that you can beat this because you are a real good doctor thank you and God bless.

April 20th, 2016

Discouraged

It would have been my 2nd appt. w/ Dr. Lazzerini Still not understanding what happened besides being raided, My question is for what and Why? My first visit he had said he would be moving his office up the street to better serve his patients as it would be bigger and more comfortable for all, I was happy with my over all visit , his bed side manned his concern and just the over all attentiveness to all my questions and future needs that were going to be handled by him...He didn't push anything that I was NOT already on or being treated for...he drug screened me my first visit .. did all the valid things as any other doctor So my only concern to where I am baffled is he left no forward number like he just up and left to save his own butt...he could of had his attorney at least answer his patients questions and concerns about our health...I know there are others far worst then myself that were more of a life threating situation .Does anyone know if he will still be practicing as of a week ago all my refills were still valid from him as I explained this to my Pharmacy and they have been sure to look up that his license and ID # were valid, he has had no charges against him according to what they have been checking for since I do have refills from him~ I just would really like to know and or understand...What he may have done, could of done and etc, it seems to me that if it or anything at all was so very bad, some sort of charges would have been filed and his license would have been suspended to date none of this has happened to my knowledge? Clueless to say the least...Does anyone know anything? Thank You in advance for any help advice, and or ahead of time.

April 12th, 2016

fantastic doctor! sad that they did a witch hunt.

February 28th, 2016

Best thing i ever did for myself was leave this practice!

If you like hanging around a in a sardine can for an office with 30 other people and 20 chairs, and you feel that your time has no value at all, then this is the office for you! Aww gee sorry you got raided Frank. You deserved it. How much did you bill medicare each month? Oh 3 times the national average, would probably be a close guess. Yeah I checked you out, and I got out. Good luck, you're gonna need it, because according to the The Repository's front page, you could be in some serious guano, mang. Now you're going to have to find another way to pay for that condo in Naples.